Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Than One Lover

Polyamory, as defined by Wikipedia, is the practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.

I have never wanted to fall in love. I knew it was a terrible thing from when I was very little. I never wanted to fall in love because I knew that once I started I wouldn't be able to stop. I see potential in everyones eyes and in everyones arms and that is a terrible gift.

I'm not a very jealous person, but I am very possessive. I like to have things and keep them close to me, but I don't mind sharing. I get very attached to people and have a lot of trouble letting go. It makes monogamy very difficult for me. I don't do well with breaking peoples hearts.

1 comment:

  1. This song is beautiful, and I love the fish :)

    ReplyDelete