Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Getting The Party Started

I have several different networking accounts. Twitter, Facebook, ModelMayhem, I even have a Myspace account.

I try not to be self centered or spam any of the pages but sometimes I just can't help it. So I've decided to create this account. So I can talk all about me.

Everything I want to say about me and my life the best part is that it's out there for someone to read. Someone to take part of my life.

I want to be out there. I want to be heard, but at the same time that very idea terrifies me.

So I'm secretly hoping that all of you and none of you will read this. By the way, I'm a Gemini. That could explain a lot.

- Crowning Royal

1 comment:

  1. READ IT. Bwahahahah. Getting over the fear of being heard is an AMAZING feeling.

    ReplyDelete